Family Friendly Riddles & Jokes Sites
Brain power, imagination, and laughter are all ingredients used in solving a riddle. Some of the most puzzling and entertaining riddles are ones that feature a familiar scenario. For instance, say your friend has two coins in his hand and they're worth a total of six cents, however one of the coins is not a nickel. What two coins does he have in his hand? Answer: A nickel and a penny. The second coin in your friend's hand was not a nickel; it was a penny. A second example of a fun yet puzzling riddle: Three men were sitting in a boat when it turned over and dumped all of them out. When the three men surfaced only two of them had drenched hair. How is this possible? Answer: The third man was bald. A challenging riddle for kids may also come in the form of a mysterious object. For example, what has no bones or legs but if it's kept at a warm temperature will soon rise up and walk away? Answer: An egg. No matter what form it appears in, an engaging riddle will go a long way to expand the thinking of any child.
· Riddles for Kids: A collection of challenging riddles that features math brain teasers, word puzzlers and more.
· Fun Riddles: Riddles that will make you and your child think and giggle at the same time.
· Clever Riddles: Unique opportunity for kids to solve riddles using a Braille key to help them work out the answers.
· Cool Jokes for Kids: A variety of jokes that will have your child thinking and laughing.
· Food Riddles: Young children will learn about the food groups with this fun gathering of riddles.
· Silly Jokes and Riddles: A selection of pages containing silly jokes and riddles for kids.
· Puzzling Riddles for Kids: A gathering of goofy riddles that the whole family will get a laugh out of.
· A Selection of Quick Riddles for Kids: Try to solve these quick and funny riddles with your kids.
· Energy Riddles: Learn about energy with your child as you both solve these energy-related riddles.
· Riddles About Healthy Food: Riddles that help kids think about healthy eating habits.
· Homeschooling Lesson Plans: Fun resources for teachers & teach-at-home families.
· Funny Animal Riddles: The clues in the mysterious questions will lead to the solutions in this collection of animal riddles.
· Alphabet Riddles: Riddles that will help a young student learn about animals and the letters of the alphabet.
· Animal Riddles: Solve these animal riddles and you'll see a picture of the animal in the answer.
· Riddles About the Rainforest: Read the clues about these animals that live in the rainforest and then take your best guess!
· Challenging Riddles: Over two dozen riddles by kids that will puzzle and entertain you.
· Ocean Life Riddles: A parent and child will enjoy solving these riddles that use ocean vocabulary words as answers.
· All Kinds of Riddles: A gathering of kids' riddles that involve aliens, computers, dinosaurs, and more.
· Rhyming Riddles: A unique collection of riddles that features answers in rhyme.
· Silly Jokes for Kids: View these silly kids' jokes that will make you and your child snicker.